Reports are editable for up to 30 days and will display as a Draft. After 30 days the report will automatically lock and the draft watermark will disappear. Use the Lock Report function if you need to finalize and lock a report before the 30 day edit period is up. Locking a report is final and cannot be undone.
- Select the client you wish to edit a report for from the Clients tab. After the clients profile opens locate the report you would like to edit, click on the options drop down to the left of the report and select edit interview.
The process for editing reports will vary slightly depending on the approach used.
The Cost Approach: Just as in the initial interview, edits will take place in a new tab in your browser. To edit the interview revisit the sections requiring changes. All sections of the cost approach interview are editable EXCEPT location.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you click on Save & Continue all the way through to the end of the interview or your changes will not be saved!
The Market Approach: Just as in the initial interview, edits will take place in your dashboard.
- To edit industry, year, occupation or location select Previous.
- Select Save Updated Values.
The Income Approach: Just as in the initial interview, edits will take place in your dashboard.
- Make any needed edits and select Save Updated Values.